£110,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|22 March 2005||£59,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Attractive semi detached house in corner plot offering front, side and rear garden grounds. Family accommodation over two levels with lounge, fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom, upstairs to three bedrooms.
Attractive semi detached villa on corner plot offering front, side and rear garden grounds. Situated in established development in Linwood offers good sized family accommodation on two levels. Accommodation of entrance hallway, understair storage cupboard, stairs to upper level, and downstairs lounge with laminate flooring and feature fireplace, through to fitted kitchen offering wall and base units and complimentary work surfaces and access to back door area. Bathroom is downstairs with 3 piece white suite and instant shower over bath. The stairs return to three good sized bedrooms accessed from upper landing. The garden grounds offer grassed and paved areas, bordered by hedging and fencing. GCH and D/G.
Lounge 15' 3" at max x 11' 9" ( 4.65m at max x 3.58m )
Kitchen 9' 8" x 9' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 1 11' 9" to front x 11' 4" exc alcove ( 3.58m to front x 3.45m exc alcove )
Bedroom 2 15' 4" at max to rear x 9' 9" at max ( 4.67m at max to rear x 2.97m at max )
Bedroom 3 11' 8" to front x 9' 1" ( 3.56m to front x 2.77m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.