£129,995 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|29 June 2016||£118,000||£4,000|
|5 January 2007||£122,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Well-presented modern mid-terraced villa located within a quiet residential pocket of Regents Park. Comprising hall, lounge, fitted dining kitchen, 2 beds and bathroom. GCH. Double glazing. Driveway.
This Mid-terrace villa offers well appointed accommodation over two levels set amidst the popular commuter pocket of regents Park and would be suitable in particular for a starter family or professional. Internally the property comprises entrance hall, lounge with access through to a breakfasting sized kitchen offering a range of wall mounted and floor standing units including integrated appliances, and rear garden access. On the upper level a hallway via stairwell allows further access to upper storey apartments. Both bedrooms are doubles and include fitted wardrobes and are complemented by a well presented shower room on the upper level. The property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating and double glazed units. Externally the property has well maintained gardens to rear with driveway offering off road parking to front. Early viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 3" ( 4.47m x 3.43m )
Kitchen 11' 6" extending to x 7' 3" ( 3.51m extending to x 2.21m )
Bedroom 1 11' 3" extending to x 9' 9" ( 3.43m extending to x 2.97m )
Bedroom 2 9' 10" extending to x 7' 9" ( 3.00m extending to x 2.36m )
Shower Room Irregular Shaped Room 6' 3" x 6' 1" ( 1.91m x 1.85m)
From the Agents Newton Mearns office, proceed North on Ayr road until reaching the junction with Eastwood Toll. Take the immediate left onto Rouken Glen Road (signposted for Glasgow Airport and Paisley) and continue until reaching the next roundabout at Spiersbridge. Turn right onto Spiersbridge Road (signposted for Thornliebank) and continue through the town onto Main Road until reaching the junction with Boydstone Road on the left after approximately 3/4 Mile. Take the left turn onto Boydstone Road, and the third turning on the right onto Viking Way (estate marker shows Regents Park). Take the left turn at the first roundabout onto Brent Road, Brent Avenue is the first turn on the left.Number 3 is on the immediate left at the foot of the street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.