£70,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|29 June 2007||£85,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Introducing to the market this attractive three bedroom semi-detached Villa comprising: Reception hallway, Spacious lounge with fireplace, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, bathroom with suite, three generously sized bedrooms, ample front &rear gardens and large multi-car driveway. GCH. DG
*** CLOSING DATE 12PM THURSDAY, 11TH APRIL 2019 ***
Westwood Avenue rests in a popular residential area within the town of Ayr only a ten minute drive from the town centre. The property is within walking distance of local schools, shops and other amenities. Particular features include ground floor bathroom, front and rear gardens, large multi-car driveway and fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
In summary the property comprises: Welcoming reception hallway, three generously sized bedrooms all of which have built in storage, fitted kitchen with integrated double oven, hob and extractor hood, spacious front facing lounge with fireplace as centre focal point and ground floor tiled bathroom with pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, heated towel rail and bath with overhead shower. Externally the property benefits from front stone chipped garden, ample sized partially paved rear garden and large multi-car driveway. Gas central heating. Double glazed.
Lounge 13' 2" excl recess x 13' 5" max ( 4.01m excl recess x 4.09m max )
Kitchen 14' 5" max x 9' 3" max ( 4.39m max x 2.82m max )
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 11' 7" ( 3.10m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 3 8' 11" max x 12' 9" max ( 2.72m max x 3.89m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.