£230,000 Offers over
29 Elmbank Road is a spacious family home, offering versatile accommodation. The property comprises hallway, lounge, dining room, study, WC, fitted kitchen and 3/4 generous bedrooms
Well maintained and extended modern detached villa offering flexible family accommodation. Situated within a popular cul de sac set in mature gardens backing country. The property has gas central heating, double glazing and integral single garage.
The versatile accommodation comprises reception hall, lounge with lovely flame effect electric heater, dining room, study, WC, kitchen, 3/4 generous bedrooms and modern fully tiled bathroom.
Langbank is a delightful village with a well respected Primary School and offers public transport via the railway station. The neighbouring countryside caters for a wide range of sporting/leisure activities including fishing, golf, shooting, sailing and all equestrian pursuits. The M8 motorway network provides access to most major towns and cities throughout the central belt of Scotland, whilst Glasgow International Airport provides access to destinations further afield.
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.63m )
Dining Room 10' 3" x 8' ( 3.12m x 2.44m )
Study 7' 6" x 9' 7" ( 2.29m x 2.92m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 10' 2" ( 2.90m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 1 12' 9" max x 12' max ( 3.89m max x 3.66m max )
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 11' 10" ( 2.95m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 9' max ( 2.90m x 2.74m max )
Bedroom 4 16' 10" x 8' 11" ( 5.13m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.