£450,000 Offers over
11 Lawmarnock Crescent is a sublimely sophisticated and contemporary 5 bedroom detached home in a privileged setting in Bridge of Weir featuring stunning front and rear gardens.
Accommodation - Ground Floor - Large, inviting reception hallway with a modern cloakroom/WC. A bright, airy lounge with an abundance of natural light through a wide window, open plan to the formal dining room which overlooks the rear garden. A significant attraction and true family heart of this spacious home is the large dining kitchen - perfect for social occasions and family dining; with French doors leading to the private rear gardens. There's a cosy snug/television room, perfect for those Saturday nights in front of the TV with a glass of wine. Finally on the ground floor is a garden living room and en suite shower adding real flexibility to this home, providing options for a sixth bedroom or a self-contained teenager den with its large patio doors to the rear garden. First Floor - There are four double bedrooms, three of which have built in wardrobes and cupboard space; and a bright 5-piece family bathroom and landing both offering additional cupboard space. Second Floor - the airy landing with a Velux window leads to the spacious master bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes and the en suite shower room, also fitted with a Velux window.
Lounge 20' 2" x 13' 10" ( 6.15m x 4.22m )
Dining Room 12' 4" x 13' 10" ( 3.76m x 4.22m )
Family Dining Kitchen 11' 6" x 24' 9" max ( 3.51m x 7.54m max )
Snug / Tv Room 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
Garden Living Room 8' 11" x 20' 6" ( 2.72m x 6.25m )
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 13' 11" ( 3.76m x 4.24m )
Bedroom 3 10' x 13' 11" ( 3.05m x 4.24m )
Bedroom 4 11' 10" x 9' 4" max ( 3.61m x 2.84m max )
Bedroom 1 (attic) 11' x 16' 2" ( 3.35m x 4.93m )
Bedroom 5 / Study 8' 6" x 9' 11" ( 2.59m x 3.02m )
Lawmarnock Crescent is ideally placed for the commuting client with excellent transport links to Glasgow International Airport, Glasgow City centre and beyond. The village itself offers a wide range of local amenities including restaurants and shops all within close proximity. Bridge of Weir falls within the catchment area for Gryffe High School, one of Scotland's leading State secondary schools, and there is also private schooling nearby at St. Columba's in Kilmacolm.
The property's specification includes modern gas central heating, double glazing, and underfloor tile heating in each of the master bedroom en-suite, family bathroom, and dining kitchen. Mature, private rear south-east facing gardens are a real feature of this family home. To the front of the property there are well-tended trees, plant beds, lawn and a long driveway with off street parking for several cars. There is a single garage for secure parking and extra storage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.