£270,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|11 December 2015||£335,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
This Holehouse Road home offers a rare opportunity to purchase a substantial home in one of Kilmarnock's most desirable residential locations. Benefiting from six bedrooms and a substantial amount of flexible living space, viewing is highly recommended.
** CLOSING DATE 12pm TUESDAY 21ST JANUARY 2020 **This Holehouse Road home offers a rare opportunity to purchase a substantial home in one of Kilmarnock's most desirable residential locations.
The ground floor of this sprawling property makes up the bulk of the property, offering on the level living comprising of a stunning open-plan kitchen/diner with lounge space which is set to the rear of the property and opens onto the back garden. To the front the home's two formal lounges and one double bedroom can be found.
Also located on this floor are two additional bedrooms - again doubles - and the home's bathroom, as well as a useful, recently refurbished, shower room.
On the first floor the property there is yet more accommodation in the form of two single bedrooms, one double bedroom - which leads to a substantial dressing room - and handy shower room to service the bedrooms on this level.
Externally the home features a generous amount of off-street parking and a rear garden which offers a substantial lawned area in addition to a brick outbuilding which benefits from plumbing and electricity.
Holehouse Road is located off of London Road and, as such, benefits from the many local amenities the town has to offer including shops, restaurants, bars and supermarkets. In addition, the property is enhanced by its transport links, including access to the A77 Ayr and M77 for Glasgow and beyond.
Lounge 16' 11" Into Bay x 13' 3" ( 5.16m Into Bay x 4.04m )
Lounge 13' 11" x 13' 2" ( 4.24m x 4.01m )
Bedroom 13' 1" Max x 11' 1" ( 3.99m Max x 3.38m )
Bedroom 14' x 10' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 8' 3" x 11' 3" ( 2.51m x 3.43m )
Diner 15' 7" x 13' 3" Max ( 4.75m x 4.04m Max )
Dining Room/kitchen 11' 11" x 23' 6" ( 3.63m x 7.16m )
Bedroom 8' 10" x 10' 8" Res Head Height ( 2.69m x 3.25m Res Head Height )
Bedroom 8' 11" x 10' 8" Res Head Height ( 2.72m x 3.25m Res Head Height )
Bedroom 13' 11" Res Head Height x 11' Res Head Height ( 4.24m Res Head Height x 3.35m Res Head Height )
Dressing Room 12' 5" Res Head Height x 11' 3" Res Head Height ( 3.78m Res Head Height x 3.43m Res Head Height )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.