£199,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|26 November 2004||£150,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Well appointed modern semi detached villa located on a cul de sac in the popular commuter suburb of Deaconsbank. Internally the property is finished to a high standard and comprises - lounge, fitted kitchen/dining area off, 3 beds and bathroom. GCH and double glazing. Garage and driveway. Gardens.
This Semi detached villa is located on a cul-de-sac in the ever popular Deaconsbank area of the City, and offers well appointed accommodation in walk in condition. The property comprises of - lounge with open plan staircase to upper level, dining area accessed from lounge and fitted kitchen off on the ground floor. The upper level completes the accommodation on offer with three bedrooms and bathroom off landing. The property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating and double glazing. Externally, there are enclosed private gardens to rear accessed via door from the kitchen, and driveway to front. The property also has an integrated garage, with ample parking on street for further cars.
Lounge 16' x 15' 9" ( 4.88m x 4.80m )
Kitchen/diner 15' 9" x 10' 6" ( 4.80m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.01m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.17m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.36m )
Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 2" ( 2.18m x 1.88m )
From the agents Newton Mearns Office head North on Ayr Road until reaching the junction with Davieland Road after the golf club. Turn left onto Davieland Road, keeping Rouken Glen park on your left at all times. At the junction with Rouken Glen Road at the bottom of the hill, turn left at the traffic lights filter lane. Continue on Rouken Glen Road until reaching the Spiersbridge roundabout. Turn left at the roundabout onto Stewarton Road and the 2nd right onto Invergarry Drive. Take the first turning on the right onto Invergarry Quadrant, with number 15 on the left after 50 yards.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.