£185,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|1 May 2008||£190,000||£21,250|
|27 January 2006||£168,750||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Beautifully presented detached modern villa set within a popular reisdential estate close to many ameneties and schooling. Comprising hall, dinig lounge, fitted kitchen, family room, w/c downstairs; 3 double beds (master en suite) and bathroom upstairs. GCH. D/Glazing. Driveway.
Fantastic modern detached villa set on a cul-de-sac close to many local amenities in the popular Southpark Village estate. The property would suit the family or professional market with good sized accommodation over two levels offering flexible living. The property has been extended to the rear by means of conservatory, and through into garage creating a seperate family public room or extra bedroom. Internally the property has been finshed to a high standard throughout and comprises - entrance vestibule with access off to w/c, large welcoming lounge extending to dining area, fitted modern kitchen with side access to garden, family room/bedroom 4 off lounge and conservatory with garden access on the ground floor. The upper floor comprises l-shaped landing with access to 3 double bedrooms (master en-suite) and refitted bathroom. All bedrooms have integrated wardrobes. The property is further enhanced by a system of gas fired central heating and double glazing. There is a driveway with mature gardens to front and enclosed private gardens to rear. The property is within the catchment area of Darnley Primary and Hillside secondary School for non-denominational schooling. St Angelas primary and St Pauls Secondary schools offer RC schooling. Early vieiwng is recommended to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer.
Family Lounge/dining 23' x 13' 7" extending to ( 7.01m x 4.14m extending to )
Kitchen 11' 9" x 12' 4" extending to ( 3.58m x 3.76m extending to )
Family Room/bed 4 16' 1" x 7' 7" extending to ( 4.90m x 2.31m extending to )
Conservatory 8' 7" x 11' 10" extending to ( 2.62m x 3.61m extending to )
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.95m )
En Suite 7' 5" extending to x 4' 11" ( 2.26m extending to x 1.50m )
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.57m )
Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.21m x 1.93m )
From Eastwood Toll, follow Rouken glen road until reaching the Spiersbridge roundabout. Continue on onthe second turn of eht roundabout signposted Darnley for approx 1/2 mile. Bear left after the M77 overpass and take the turn off to the left after the fast food outlets. Conitinue straight on throiught the next roundabout, taking the right hand turn at the second mini roundabout onto Waukglen Road. Take the immedaite left onto Haberlea Avenue, and the next left onto Haberlea Gardens. Numbe 10 is on the right hand side of the street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.