£159,000 Offers over
Mid terrace villa located close to Mearns Primary. Comprises - hall, lounge with dining area, fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms, attic room and Shower room. Gas Central Heating, Double glazing, enclosed landscaped gardens and driveway.
Attractive Mid-Terrace villa located close to Mearns Primary School offering accommodation for professional and family market alike.The Interior of the property is offered in walk in condition and benefits from both double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation available comprises - hall, lounge extending to dining area, fitted kitchen with access to garden, 2 bedrooms and shower room on first floor with a further attic room above. There are enclosed landscaped private gardens to the rear of the property, with off road parking in the form of driveway to front. The property is located within a short distance of Mearns Primary school and local amenities.
Lounge/dining 19' 2" x 11' 7" ( 5.84m x 3.53m )
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.92m )
Bed 1 11' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.12m )
Bed 2 11' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.59m )
Attic Room 16' x 10' 5" ( 4.88m x 3.17m )
From the agents Newton Mearns office proceed South on Ayr Road (uphill). Continue straight over the mini-roundabout on Ayr road until reaching the Junction with Barhead Road (at the ASDA) approximately 1/2 mile ahead. Turn right onto Barrhead Road and then take the second turning on the left onto Netherplace Road. Continue uphill untill reaching the junction with Netherplace Cresecent (3rd on the left). Number 19 is on the left hand side after 25 yards.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.