£245,000 Fixed price
Situated within the popular village of Torrance, a rarely available detached bungalow. Accommodation comprises entrance vestibule reception hallway, lounge, sitting room, kitchen, utility area and master bedroom. On the half landing there is a WC leading up to three bedrooms and shower room.
A very rarely available traditional detached bungalow set within the village of Torrance. Accommodation on offer comprises entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hallway with storage, formal lounge with bay window and sitting room. There is a large master bedroom, with bay window and fitted wardrobes. Modern fitted kitchen with excellent selection of wall and base mounted units complimented by integrated dish washer. Utility room with plumbing for washing machine. On the half landing there is a useful WC. The upper level consists of three bedrooms with family shower room. Externally there are spacious gardens to front and rear with driveway to side and single garage. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Torrance is well sought after with admired golf courses within the area, picturesque countryside suitable for walking, cycling, running, horse riding and other outdoor pursuits. Milngavie and Bearsden are located closely. Excellent schooling at all levels within East Dumbartonshire district and is conveniently situated for commuter access to nearby M80. The property has a wide selection of local amenities which include a local post office, chemist, newsagent and three local pubs. Regular bus services together with Bishopbriggs &Lenzie train stations.
Lounge 17' 8" Into bay window x 14' 3" ( 5.38m Into bay window x 4.34m )
Sitting Room 12' 7" Into bay wondow x 12' 6" ( 3.84m Into bay wondow x 3.81m )
Kitchen 12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
Utility Room 5' 7" x 3' 9" ( 1.70m x 1.14m )
Wc 5' 6" x 3' 5" ( 1.68m x 1.04m )
Bedroom One 17' 6" Into bay window x 12' 4" To front of wardrobes ( 5.33m Into bay window x 3.76m To front of wardrobes )
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 17' 8" Max/restricted head room x 8' 6" Max ( 5.38m Max/restricted head room x 2.59m)
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 16' 1" Max/restricted head room x 8' 9" Max ( 4.90m Max/restricted head room x 2.67m)
Bedroom Four 9' x 7' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.21m )
Shower Room 6' 9" x 4' 8" ( 2.06m x 1.42m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.