£205,000 Offers over
A stunning 4 bedroom detached executive villa, situated on a generous plot of a modern well designed development, with double driveway and integral garage
This wonderful home has been recently built (2016) to exacting standards and retains the remainder of the NHBC guarantee. Internally the property provides easily maintained family accommodation consisting on the ground floor of entrance vestibule, well-proportioned lounge, fabulous fitted kitchen open plan to dining area with patio doors opening onto the rear garden. A handy utility room with WC off the kitchen completes the ground floor accommodation. The upper floor provides a stylish family bathroom and 4 double bedrooms with the master benefiting from en-suite shower room. Exceptional levels of storage which includes loft space.
Internally the home is presented to a good standard with bright fresh décor throughout. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard and complimented by quality floor coverings. On a practical note the home benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
To the front of the home are gardens designed for ease of maintenance. An extensive double driveway provides off street parking and in turn provides access to the single integral garage. The rear more private private gardens are predominantly laid to lawn with patio and substantial timber fencing providing additional privacy and security.
The town of Alloa provides a range of local amenities to include shopping, recreational facilities and train station. The historic City of Stirling (approximately 7 miles) provides additional shopping facilities with many well-known stores presen
Lounge 16' 10" max x 14' 7" max ( 5.13m max x 4.45m max )
Dining Kitchen 17' 7" max x 9' 5" max ( 5.36m max x 2.87m max )
Utility 5' 11" x 5' ( 1.80m x 1.52m )
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 10' ( 4.09m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 2 10' 8" max x 10' max ( 3.25m max x 3.05m max )
Bedroom 3 9' 6" max x 8' 7" max ( 2.90m max x 2.62m max )
Bedroom 4 9' 6" x 9' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.84m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.