£162,500 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|13 July 2007||£140,000||£26,005|
|19 May 2006||£113,995||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
**CLOSING DATE THU 25TH APRIL AT 12NOON**An impressive 3 bedroom semi-detached modern villa, situated within a preferred cul-de-sac setting of a popular and well-established residential development, with wonderful views to the Ochil Hills. Viewing advised.
**CLOSING DATE THU 25TH APRIL AT 12NOON**The home offers well designed, flexible, family accommodation which is formed over two levels and would perhaps suit a first time buyer, couple or young family. The ground floor consists of entrance hallway, WC, well-proportioned lounge with box bay window, modern dining kitchen open plan to dining area with patio doors to rear garden. The open plan layout to the rear of the home provides a contemporary feel to match the needs of modern day lifestyles. The upper floor offers a bright family bathroom with over bath shower and three bedrooms. There is storage provision throughout the home including a floored and shelved attic with loft ladder access.
The property is presented in bright fresh decor. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard which are complemented by quality flooring throughout. The home benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
To the front of the home are compact gardens laid to lawn. A mono-block driveway provides off street parking. The rear, more private, gardens are primarily laid to lawn with patio which provides an ideal position to enjoy the views to the hills. Substantial timber fencing provides a fully enclosed garden for a child safe environment and aids security and privacy. A large, garage sized, shed provides excellent further storage.
Lounge 15' 9" into box bay x 12' 2" max ( 4.80m into box bay x 3.71m max )
Dining Kitchen 15' 5" x 9' 2" ( 4.70m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 12' 5" max to back of ward x 8' 7" ( 3.78m max to back of ward x 2.62m )
Bedroom 10' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 9' 3" x 6' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.03m )
Menstrie is a small village, which is beautifully situated at the foot of the Ochil's to the east of the City of Stirling and provides day to day amenities. The historic city of Stirling offers excellent shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. The M8 and M9 motorways provide commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Schools: Menstrie Primary School, Alva Academy and Dollar Academy, Dollar. Stirling University is located close by.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.