£87,500 Offers over
A well-proportioned two bedroom mid terraced villa, ideally situated in a peaceful location with excellent access to the surrounding motorway links and amenities.
Offering well laid out accommodation which may suit a first time buyer, couple or small family. Set over two levels the property offers a large kitchen diner with an array of floor and wall units, well-proportioned and attractively presented lounge, two double bedrooms and recently installed wet room.
The property requires an element of cosmetic upgrading but offers an excellent opportunity for someone looking to put their own stamp on a lovely home. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazed windows have been installed.
The private rear garden has been designed for ease of maintenance and is predominantly laid to slabs. A parking space is also allocated to the property.
Bannockburn lies next to the historic city of Stirling which offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. Access is located nearby to slip-roads onto M8 and M9 motorways for commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as swimming, bowling, golf, tennis and squash are situated close by. Schools - Bannockburn Primary School is located a short walk away, St Mary's Primary, St Modans High School, Stirling High School, Bannockburn High School and Stirling University.
Lounge 15' 11" max into window x 11' max ( 4.85m max into window x 3.35m max )
Kitchen 15' 11" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.85m max x 3.38m max )
Bedroom 1 11' x 10' 9" into window ( 3.35m x 3.28m into window )
Bedroom 2 15' 1" plus recess x 11' 3" to back of wardrobe ( 4.60m plus recess x 3.43m to back of wardrobe )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.