£375,000 Offers over
43 Lomond Street is magnificent traditional stone built detached villa full of original features located within one of the finest addresses on the East side of Helensburgh.
****SOLD AT CLOSING DATE**** 43 Lomond Street is magnificent traditional stone built detached villa full of original features located within one of the finest addresses on the East side of Helensburgh. The property sits within stunning grounds with the majority of the gardens south facing and enjoying a high degree of privacy. On the ground floor there is a beautiful formal lounge with large bay window over-looking the grounds to the front, a large family room, two bedrooms which could equally be used as additional living space if required, a large kitchen with ample space for dining furniture which has access to the rear garden, a large utility room, larder cupboard and a family bathroom. Upstairs the property has three further bedrooms, two of which are a wonderful size both exceeding twenty foot in length and a third currently used as a study. Throughout the property the original features are wonderful with many of the rooms having working shutters and sash and case windows. Many of the formal rooms have beautiful ornate coving and original floors. Externally as mentioned there are large gardens which are beautiful, very peaceful and well stocked with various planting, a large store room and garage. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 15' 11" Max inc Bay x 14' 1" ( 4.85m Max inc Bay x 4.29m )
Family Room 15' x 14' 6" ( 4.57m x 4.42m )
Bedroom 12' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.91m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 14' 6" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 4.42m Max x 3.43m Max )
Kitchen/diner 15' 6" x 10' 2" ( 4.72m x 3.10m )
Utility Room 12' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 20' 10" Max x 11' 8" Max Exc bay ( 6.35m Max x 3.56m Max Exc bay )
Bedroom 21' 5" Max x 14' 6" Mac Exc bay ( 6.53m Max x 4.42m Mac Exc bay )
Study Room 9' 4" x 9' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.82m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.