£80,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|10 October 2014||£56,000||£27,200|
|7 August 2006||£28,800||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Situated in the ever popular Bellfield Estate, this two bedroom semi-detached villa is a must see. Finished to a high standard inside and out, early viewing is highly recommended.
*** CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 26th APRIL 3pm***Situated in the ever popular Bellfield Estate, this two bedroom semi-detached villa is a must see. Finished to a high standard inside and out, early viewing is highly recommended.
Internally the ground floor of this tastefully decorated home is comprised of a reception hallway, lounge - which stretches the full length of the property - and a practically sized, well-presented, kitchen.
On the upper level, the property's two good sized double bedrooms are located, both of which benefit from built-in storage. The bathroom of the property is also located on the first floor and presents very well.
Externally, there is a generous monoblock driveway to the front and side of the property and, to the rear, it is further enhanced by a raised decking area and a combination of lawn, paving and chips.
Bellfield is located within close proximity to many of the local amenities that Kilmarnock has to offer, including public transport links, supermarkets, schools, restaurants etc. the area is further enhanced by nearby access to the A77, providing direct access to Glasgow and Ayr.
Lounge 19' 8" x 10' 5" max ( 5.99m x 3.17m max )
Kitchen 14' 3" max x 8' max ( 4.34m max x 2.44m max )
Bedroom 10' x 11' 5" max ( 3.05m x 3.48m max )
Bedroom 9' 5" max x 14' 8" max ( 2.87m max x 4.47m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.