£172,500 Offers over
A rare opportunity to purchase an attractive 2/3 bedroom mid-terraced villa, which offers a flexible layout, set in a prestigious and much sought after location. The home offers views to Cambuskenneth Abbey and the Wallace Monument. Viewing advised.
This charming mid-terraced villa is pleasantly situated in the highly desirable hamlet of Cambuskenneth and offers flexible accommodation over two levels. The deceptively spacious accommodation comprises on the ground floor of reception hall, well-proportioned lounge, bedroom 3/study, bathroom and fitted dining kitchen with an array of wall and floor units. The upper floor provides two double bedrooms and a WC. Throughout the home are excellent levels of storage with a number of in-built cupboards.
The home offers welcoming accommodation and would suit a number of possible purchasers. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazed windows have been installed. On street parking.
To the rear of the home are attractive gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with mature surrounding borders. Timber fencing surrounds the garden to provide additional privacy and security.
Lounge 13' 8" max x 12' 11" max ( 4.17m max x 3.94m max )
Kitchen 11' 10" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.61m max x 3.00m max )
Bedroom 1 13' max x 10' 6" ( 3.96m max x 3.20m )
Bedroom 2 13' 1" max x 10' max ( 3.99m max x 3.05m max )
Bedroom 3/study 9' 5" x 6' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.01m )
Forming part of the picturesque hamlet of Cambuskenneth and situated close to Stirling city centre the home is ideally located to have a village feel but the conveniences associated with the close proximity to a city centre. The historic city of Stirling, a short walk away, offers excellent local shopping facilities with most popular high street stores available in The Thistle Centre and Retail Park with local amenities also at nearby Causewayhead. M80 and M9 motorways offers superb commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail. Good sporting and recreational amenities are readily available and an excellent choice of schools. Beautiful walks are situated nearby as well as children's play parks located in the village, Riverside and Causewayhead.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.