£135,000 Offers over
7 Beechgrove Place is a stunning two bedroom mid-terrace villa located in a sought after small development in Colgrain.
7 Beechgrove Place is a stunning two bedroom mid-terrace villa located in a sought after small development in Colgrain. Internally the property has been upgraded by the current owners to a superb standard and offers any potential purchaser a move in condition property with gorgeous gardens. On the ground floor there is a large lounge with a bright outlook over the front garden and a beautiful kitchen to the rear which has recently been installed. The kitchen is fully fitted with good quality high gloss white units with a range of integrated appliances including a dishwasher. The kitchen also has a door leading to the rear garden. Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms with the master facing the front of the property. There is also a modern family bathroom with a mains shower over the bath. The property has full double glazing and modern gas central heating. Externally there are beautiful gardens in particular the rear garden which is a lovely size and has a very sunny position and has the addition of a new fence which has recently been constructed. There is ample resident's parking to the front of the house. Properties in this development rarely come to market and early viewing is advised. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office.
Lounge/diner 17' 4" x 9' 6" Max ( 5.28m x 2.90m Max )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' 10" Max inc units x 8' 5" Max inc units ( 3.91m Max inc units x 2.57m Max inc units )
Master Bedroom 11' 2" x 9' 7" Max exc wardrobe ( 3.40m x 2.92m Max exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 10' 7" Max exc wardrobe x 7' 7" ( 3.23m Max exc wardrobe x 2.31m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.