£225,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|27 October 2017||£190,000||£5,000|
|28 July 2006||£185,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
"Daisybank" is a magnificent traditional stone built lower conversion which has been fully upgraded to a wonderful standard and originally dates back to the early 1900's.
"Daisybank" is a magnificent traditional stone built lower conversion which has been fully upgraded to a wonderful standard and originally dates back to the early 1900's. The property sits within wonderful gardens which have recently been landscaped and also include a newly mono-blocked driveway which allows parking for several cars. Internally the accommodation is all on one level. On entering there is a breath-taking hallway with a recently commissioned stain glass window. The lounge is a superb size and has a lovely fireplace and aspects over the front garden. The kitchen is to the rear of the property and has been fully upgraded to the highest quality and includes top of the range appliances by Neff and Bosch with the addition of a wine fridge and corian worktops. There is a large dining room which again is a fantastic size and has an adjoining utility room. To the far end of the property there are two large double bedrooms the master facing over the front of the property and the additional bedroom facing the side. There is also a luxurious appointed shower room. Throughout the property the attention to detail is wonderful and there are lots of period features with modern touches and high end finishes including Karendean flooring to the hall. The property is fully double glazed and has modern central heating with the boiler being recently replaced. Externally there are large gardens to the front, side and rear with a modern decking area, store and large driveway.
Lounge 14' 11" x 12' 6" ( 4.55m x 3.81m )
Kitchen 12' 2" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 3.71m Max x 3.33m Max )
Dining Room 12' 2" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 3.71m Max x 3.63m Max )
Master Bedroom 14' 11" x 12' 6" ( 4.55m x 3.81m )
Bedroom 14' 1" x 12' 2" ( 4.29m x 3.71m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.