£285,000 Offers over
"Glendhu" is a magnificent four bedroom detached villa dating back to around 1840 and is one of the oldest residential properties in the village of Kilcreggan.
"Glendhu" is a magnificent four bedroom detached villa dating back to around 1840 and is one of the oldest residential properties in the village of Kilcreggan. Internally the house retains many period features including beautiful detailed fire places, picture rails and coving and has been a wonderful home to the current owners for many years. On the ground floor there is a good sized hallway, a beautiful lounge with aspects over the front garden towards the water, a large dining room which has a useful larder, a good sized family kitchen which is fully fitted and has a range of integrated appliances, a large utility room, modern shower room and a very useful ground floor bedroom. Upstairs there are three further bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms are front facing and take in the wonderful views and also have stunning fireplaces and the third faces the rear. There is also a large family bathroom. Externally there is a large detached garage/workshop and beautiful gardens all on different levels. The rear garden is in an elevated position and has the most spectacular views over the water. The driveway is also superb size and there is room for parking for multiple vehicles. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 19' 6" Max x 12' 11" Max ( 5.94m Max x 3.94m Max )
Dining Room 14' 8" Max x 13' 2" Max ( 4.47m Max x 4.01m Max )
Kitchen 12' 1" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 3.68m Max x 3.25m Max )
Bedroom 11' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.45m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 19' 6" Max x 13' 4" Max ( 5.94m Max x 4.06m Max )
Bedroom 19' 6" Max x 13' 1" Max ( 5.94m Max x 3.99m Max )
Bedroom 11' x 6' 4" ( 3.35m x 1.93m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.