£240,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|17 September 2010||£235,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
90 Cardross Road is a large extended detached bungalow which sits in a superb plot with large gardens, a garage and good sized driveway with space for multiple vehicles.
90 Cardross Road is a large extended detached bungalow which sits in a superb plot with large gardens, a garage and good sized driveway with space for multiple vehicles. The house has had the advantage of having a new roof in 2017 and also a new boiler fitted the same year. Due to the property having a large rear extension the living space on the ground floor is of huge proportions. In more details on the ground floor there is an amazing lounge to the rear of the property with French doors giving access to the rear garden. There is a large dining room overlooking the front which could be used an additional living space or fourth bedroom, a large study, two double bedrooms, a modern kitchen which has access to a lovely sunroom which in turn has access to the garden and a modern bathroom which was refitted in 2020. Upstairs the property has a large bedroom with Velux window with an adjoining room ideal as a TV room or snug. This area is perfect for older children. As mentioned the property has had a new roof and boiler and if fully double glazed. Externally there are fantastic gardens, large driveway and garage. Viewing is by appointment through our Dumbarton office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 21' 8" x 11' 9" ( 6.60m x 3.58m )
Study 12' 1" Max x 11' 5" Max ( 3.68m Max x 3.48m Max )
Dining Room 16' 5" x 13' 7" Max Inc Bay ( 5.00m x 4.14m Max Inc Bay )
Kitchen 14' 1" Max Inc Units x 7' 1" Max Inc Units ( 4.29m Max Inc Units x 2.16m Max Inc Units )
Sun Room 14' 2" x 5' 7" Max ( 4.32m x 1.70m Max )
Bedroom 13' 4" Max x 11' Max ( 4.06m Max x 3.35m Max )
Bedroom 12' 1" x 9' Max ( 3.68m x 2.74m Max )
Bedroom 15' Max Comb Ceiling x 7' 8" Max Comb Ceiling ( 4.57m Max Comb Ceiling x 2.34m Max Comb Ceiling )
Television Room 17' 3" Max Comb Ceiling x 8' 10" Max Inc Ceiling ( 5.26m Max Comb Ceiling x 2.69m Max Inc Ceiling )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.