£150,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|1 October 2010||£132,995||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Ideal family sized end terraced villa located in a sought after location that would make a perfect home for young or old alike, This three bedroom end terraced villa comprises of lounge, kitchen dining room, cloakroom w.c, family bathroom. private rear garden, allocated parking.
Enjoying an enviable position within a quiet cul-de-sac location in this popular modern estate, this fine property offers spacious accommodation over two levels.
The accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen/dining room with floor and wall mounted units, integrated oven/hob, French doors giving access to private rear garden and downstairs W.C, The upper level has three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom,
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing with established gardens and driveway.
The surrounding area offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield and there are a number of well serviced train and bus routes within the town. A selection of primary and secondary schooling is available as well as an abundance of shops, bars, restaurants and parks providing recreational grounds and much more within this established residential area.
Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
Cloakroom 5' 6" x 3' ( 1.68m x 0.91m )
Lounge 13' 7" Into Stairs x 15' 8" ( 4.14m Into Stairs x 4.78m )
Kitchen/dining Room 13' 8" x 9' 5" ( 4.17m x 2.87m )
Bedroom One 11' 9" Not into Wardrobes x 8' 8" ( 3.58m Not into Wardrobes x 2.64m )
Bedroom Two 7' 7" Not into Wardrobes x 9' 10" ( 2.31m Not into Wardrobes x 3.00m )
Bedroom Three 12' 8" Not into Wardrobes x 5' 8" ( 3.86m Not into Wardrobes x 1.73m )
Bathroom 7' x 5' 5" ( 2.13m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.