£250,000 Offers over
An exceptional &rare opportunity to purchase a detached 4 bedroom property with secluded garden in Brig O'Turk, set within the beautiful Trossachs countryside, together with business potential of a Tea Room &licensed restaurant.
The accommodation on the ground floor consists of entrance hall &w/c, leading to a dining room, kitchen &small living room &to bedrooms 1 &2, both double &en-suite . From the hallway, stairs lead to bedrooms 3 &4 both double &en-suite, a landing leads to the bright &spacious formal sitting room with views on 3 aspects over the surrounding garden. The house is built with cellars under its whole area, currently used for storage, they could be enjoyed for a wide range or recreational activities &games
Outside the private parking for 2/3 cars is entered by a private drive way from a shared turning off Glen Finglas Road. The established garden wraps around the house &contains a range of mature decorative trees &shrubs including rhododendrons, azaleas, &prunus.
The property &surroundings need a degree of modernisation &rejuvenation but with its 4 double bedrooms, all en-suite, together with the flexible living area including the cellars it offers scope to develop a very special &beautiful country home set in a stunning private garden.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.61m )
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' ( 3.63m x 2.44m )
Small Living Room 13' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 1 15' x 8' 5" exc wardrobe ( 4.57m x 2.57m exc wardrobe )
En Suite Bathroom
Bedroom 2 13' x 8' 5" max ( 3.96m x 2.57m max )
En Suite Bathrrom
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 17' 2" exc wardrobes ( 3.58m x 5.23m exc wardrobes )
En Suite Bathroom
Bedroom 4 14' 8" x 9' 4" exc wardrobes ( 4.47m x 2.84m exc wardrobes )
En Suite Bathroom
Formal Sitting Room 19' 7" x 15' 4" ( 5.97m x 4.67m )
Can be purchased with the main dwelling for Offers Over £350,000 (the vendor is not looking to sell this separately from the main house). We understand that the Tea Room was built in the early 1920's &is part of the Trossachs landscape, it became a licensed restaurant with seating for 40 customers in about 1990 offering a range of quality meals as well as traditional home baking. It has traded successfully until the end of 2017 but the kitchens now require refitting before reopening. There is planning consent to build a 2 bedroom house attached to the tearoom for the use of staff. We believe the combined package of house &the much loved tea room provides a superb opportunity to those seeking a change of life style with reliable business prospects within the Loch Lomond &Trossachs National Park
Main Area 39' 6" x 15' 2" ( 12.04m x 4.62m )
Brig O' Turk is ideally situated for those looking to enjoy all the pleasures of living in a small community set in beautiful &varied countryside, which offers endless scope for outdoor activities. The town of Callander is 6 miles away &offers a range of facilities including a leisure centre &swimming pool, golf club &sailing club. Stirling, Glasgow Edinburgh & the central belt of Scotland are within commuting
distance. Dunblane rail station is 19 miles away. Schools in the area include Callander primary &McLaren High school in Callander.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.