£215,000 Offers over
14 Victoria Gardens is a charming detached villa situated within an extremely popular locale. Comprises reception vestibule, spacious lounge and open plan dining room, fitted kitchen , utility room, cloaks / wc. three well appointed and spacious bedrooms, en suite shower room and family bathroom,
Charming detached villa situated within an extremely popular locale. This spacious property is an ideal purchase for the discerning buyer. The lower level comprises reception vestibule leading to the spacious lounge and open plan dining room, fitted kitchen with utility room and cloaks / wc. The upper level has three well appointed and spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom having an en suite shower room. The family bathroom is also on the upper level.
The property has a monobloc driveway providing multiple off street parking and leads to a single garage. There is a small front garden, the gardens to the rear are of manageable size and have a good selection of mature plants and shrubs, and there is a patio area and drying facilities. To fully appreciate the property on offer, viewing is essential.
Kilmacolm is a much desired village set within the heart of the Gryffe Valley and bounded on all sides by countryside. The village centre offers a range of shops and facilities, which will adequately cater for everyday needs and requirements. The prestigious St. Columba's School is conveniently situated within the village along with Kilmacolm Primary School. Social and recreational facilities are well catered for with golf club, tennis club, bowling club, and restaurants. For the commuting client, Kilmacolm is a short drive away from Johnstone bypass which links up with the M8 motorway for connection to the airport, Paisley, Braehead Shopping Centre and Glasgow City centre.
Lounge 17' 4" x 11' ( 5.28m x 3.35m )
Dining Room 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.07m x 3.02m )
Utility 4' 11" x 4' 10" ( 1.50m x 1.47m )
Bedroom 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 11' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 9' x 9' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.95m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.