£110,000 Offers over
Attractive four bedroom mid-terrace Villa in a sought after, rarely available area of Prestwick comprising: Ground floor bedroom, open plan kitchen/diner with patio doors to rear garden, three bedrooms on the upper level, family bathroom including shower and rear enclosed garden. GCH. DG.
Attractive four bedroom extended Mid-Terrace Villa in a sought after, rarely available area of Prestwick. In particular the property boasts ground floor bedroom as well as open plan kitchen/diner with patio doors to enclosed rear garden.
Ground level comprises of reception hallway, spacious rear facing bedroom, dining room with patio doors leading to rear garden, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including oven, hob and extractor hood.
Upper level is made up of three generous bedrooms and family bathroom with wash hand basin, w/c bath and shower.
Externally the property rests in a popular location with residents parking and benefits from enclosed rear garden. Gas central heating. Double glazing
Lounge 14' 3" x 13' 9" max ( 4.34m x 4.19m max )
Kitchen/diner 18' 2" x 10' 1" ( 5.54m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 1 8' 11" x 11' 6" ( 2.72m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 2 8' 11" incl wardrobe x 7' 7" ( 2.72m incl wardrobe x 2.31m )
Bedroom 3 13' 7" x 8' 10" excl door ( 4.14m x 2.69m excl door )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 5" max ( 1.88m x 1.65m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.