£400,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|25 February 2005||£345,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A truly charming detached family home; boasting a wealth of traditional features with a superbly balanced complement of accommodation set over two levels.
Exuding a wealth of traditional charm and character throughout, this impressively spacious family home delivers a superb balance of family accommodation over two levels and sits proud of Clarkston Road thus enjoying a good deal of privacy from pavement level.
Sympathetically maintained by the current owners, this villa blends tradition with contemporary offering prospective purchasers the benefit to personalise the home without compromising the many features which quite simply make it unique.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, the ground floor accommodation extends to reception hallway, impressive formal lounge with panelled bay window formation and striking 'Inglenook' with period fire inset, separate spacious family room, bright rear facing dining room with sizeable patio door formation affording rear garden access, superb contemporary fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted units and useful utility room with garden level cloakroom off. A broad staircase allows access in turn to a notably bright galleried landing (with potential use as a study area) off which can be found four well-proportioned bedrooms, the master of which hosts a modern en-suite shower room. Completing the accommodation is a further modern family bathroom with white three piece suite and overhead shower attachment.
Of particular note are the established garden grounds to both front and rear within which this property is set.
Formal Lounge 22' 3" into bay x 16' 1" into inglenook ( 6.78m into bay x 4.90m into inglenook )
Dining Room 13' 4" max x 10' 9" ( 4.06m max x 3.28m )
Kitchen 17' 8" max x 14' 2" max ( 5.38m max x 4.32m max )
Utility 12' 5" x 4' 9" ( 3.78m x 1.45m )
Family Room 16' 4" into bay x 16' 1" max ( 4.98m into bay x 4.90m max )
Bedroom 1 17' 1" max x 10' 5" max ( 5.21m max x 3.17m max )
Bedroom 2 13' 4" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.06m max x 3.10m max )
Bedroom 3 13' 1" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.99m max x 3.10m max )
Bedroom 4 11' 1" x 6' 6" ( 3.38m x 1.98m )
Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' 2" ( 2.21m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.