£215,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|7 September 2018||£223,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
This beautiful, substantial family five bedroom detached home is situated within popular area of the Southcraigs development, with easy access to the M77 .
This beautiful, substantial family five bedroom detached home is situated within popular area of the Southcraigs development, with easy access to the M77.
The ground floor extends to hallway family size open plan kitchen/breakfast area comprising of a full range of contemporary base and wall mounted units that provide generous prep and storage space for the aspiring chef, with free standing 'American style' fridge freezer, utility room, cloakroom, TV room, spacious lounge with adjoining dining room, leading to family room.
On the first floor there are five bedrooms, which offers the height of comfort. Each bedroom includes fitted wardrobes and two enjoy en-suite, complemented with a family bathroom.
Externally there is parking for several cars to the front of the property, with the rear garden offering the decked area, suitable for outdoor entertainment.
Lounge 18' 1" x 11' 1" ( 5.51m x 3.38m )
Dininhg Room 11' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.84m )
Lounge 12' 3" x 11' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.45m )
Spa / Hot Tub 11' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.67m )
Utility Room 12' 8" x 5' 10" ( 3.86m x 1.78m )
Kitchen 17' 5" x 12' 6" ( 5.31m x 3.81m )
Downstair Wc 6' 5" x 2' 9" ( 1.96m x 0.84m )
Bedroom 16' x 8' 1" ( 4.88m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
En-Suite 6' 8" x 6' 7" ( 2.03m x 2.01m )
Bedroom 17' 6" x 8' 10" ( 5.33m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 10' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.72m )
En-Suite 6' 8" x 4' 9" ( 2.03m x 1.45m )
Bedroom 11' 6" x 6' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.03m )
Bathroom 8' 2" x 6' ( 2.49m x 1.83m )
Bedroom 8' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.64m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.