£230,000 Offers over
Four bedroom detached home, offering entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, bay windowed lounge, impressive dining kitchen, utility room, four double bedrooms, modern fitted en-suite shower room, Jack &Hill en-suite and modern fitted bathroom. There is also driveway, gas c/h, d/g and gardens
Immaculate detached home offering spacious accommodation over two levels, comprising on ground floor there is entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, spacious bay windowed lounge, impressive dining kitchen and utility room, on the upper floor there are four good sized double bedrooms with master benefiting from modern fitted en suite shower room, Jack &Hill en-suite and modern fitted bathroom. The property is further enhanced by chipped driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and garden grounds to front and rear. The front garden is laid to lawn, with paved path, the rear garden is enclosed with open outlook, lawn area and chipped and paved patio areas.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent home offering impressive family accommodation.
Lounge 16' 11" + bay window x 11' 3" ( 5.16m + bay window x 3.43m )
Dining Kitchen 20' 8" x 11' 1" ( 6.30m x 3.38m )
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 11' 5" ( 4.78m x 3.48m )
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 13' 4" max x 8' 8" max ( 4.06m max x 2.64m max )
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 9' 8" max ( 3.58m x 2.95m max )
Jack &Jill Shower Room
Bedroom Four 12' max x 14' 11" max ( 3.66m max x 4.55m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.