£230,000 Offers over
Located within one of Stewarton's most in demand residential developments, this stunning four bedroom detached villa is a must see. Commanding a great sized plot and benefiting from stunning countryside views, early viewing is highly recommended.
** CLOSING DATE 3pm MONDAY 3rd JUNE 2019** Located within one of Stewarton's most in demand residential developments, this stunning four bedroom detached villa is a must see. Commanding a great sized plot and benefiting from beautiful countryside views, early viewing is highly recommended.
Upon entering this flexible family sized home you are met by a good sized reception hallway which provides access to; the generously sized lounge; flexible converted garage, which could comfortably function as an additional bedroom; well-presented kitchen and utility room; dining room which offers access to the garden; and W.C.
On the upper level there are four bedrooms and the four piece bathroom. All bedrooms are of a fair size, offering a good degree of functionality. In addition, the master bedroom is enhanced by a shower en-suite and a generous amount of built-in storage.
Externally, this immaculate Walnut Grove home looks on to the sprawling countryside and features parking for multiple vehicles and a tastefully landscaped garden, taking full advantage of the generous plot size which still keeping it relatively low maintenance with high quality artificial grass and paving.
Stewarton is small rural town located in Ayrshire a short distance from the main county town of Kilmarnock. Not only benefiting from local shops, cafes, bars and restaurants, a supermarket, Stewarton also has a train station and nearby access to the M77, both of which offer access to Glasgow.
Lounge 14' 8" x 13' 8" max ( 4.47m x 4.17m max )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.02m x 3.48m )
Utility Room 6' 2" x 5' 9" ( 1.88m x 1.75m )
Dining Room 9' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.02m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 14' 9" x 11' 5" ( 4.50m x 3.48m )
Bedroom 9' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.02m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 10' 11" x 11' 7" max ( 3.33m x 3.53m max )
Bedroom 12' 3" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.73m max x 3.10m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.