£220,000 Offers over
Beautifully presented 4/5 bedroom detached villa offered to the market in this child friendly cul de sac setting, having a flexible layout this family home is sure appeal to a wide range of buyers. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the property on offer.
Very well presented detached property offering a flexible layout set in a child friendly cul de sac setting.
The property comprises of entrance hallway with all main apartments leading off. The formal bay window lounge is light and airy and has aspects across the front gardens. French doors giving access to dining room also with french doors leading to beautiful rear garden. Kitchen breakfast room with a range of base and wall mounted units, integrated double oven/hob, freezer, dishwasher, fridge freezer, space for washing machine. To the front of the property the garage conversion offers a further bedroom which can be utilised in many ways. Completing the downstairs accommodation is the WC located off the lower hallway. On the upper level are four bedrooms with the master bedroom offering double wardrobes and en suite facilities. The family bathroom has a three piece suite with shower over bath.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens with driveway. We have tried to put into words what this fantastic home has to offer but only internal viewing will confirm this.
Cambuslang offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield. There are a number of well serviced bus routes and three train stations are located within the Cambuslang area. A selection of primary and secondary schooling is available as well as an abundance of shops, bars and restaurants.
Cloakroom 5' 10" x 6' 1" ( 1.78m x 1.85m )
Lounge 10' 6" x 14' 2" Not into bay window ( 3.20m x 4.32m Not into bay window )
Dining Room 9' 9" Max x 9' 2" ( 2.97m Max x 2.79m )
3rd Reception Room 7' 11" x 15' 10" ( 2.41m x 4.83m )
Kitchen/breakfasting Room 8' 9" x 15' 8" Max ( 2.67m x 4.78m Max )
Master Bedroom 11' 3" x 9' 6" Not into wardrobes ( 3.43m x 2.90m Not into wardrobes )
Ensuite 4' 8" x 4' 7" ( 1.42m x 1.40m )
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 8' Plus Wardrobe ( 2.72m x 2.44m Plus Wardrobe )
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 12' ( 3.63m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Four 6' 10" x 6' 6" Plus Wardrobes ( 2.08m x 1.98m Plus Wardrobes )
Bathroom 14' 2" x 5' 6" ( 4.32m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.