£235,000 Offers over
11 McEwan Drive is a superbly presented three bedroom extended detached villa located in a wonderful sought after location with outstanding views towards the river.
11 McEwan Drive is a superbly presented three bedroom extended detached villa located in a wonderful sought after location with outstanding views towards the river and within a short walking distance of Helensburgh Golf Club. Internally the property has excellent room proportions with plenty of living space for family life. On the ground floor there is a large dual aspect lounge with views over the front and rear. The lounge has ample space for a dining area which gives access to a modern kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with good quality units and has a range of integrated appliances with space for free standing white goods. There is also access to the rear garden. To the other side of the property there is a fantastic ground floor extension which is used as a family room and has patio doors leading to the rear garden. There is also a large double bedroom and family bathroom on the ground floor. Upstairs there are two further bedrooms the sizes of which are not often found in modern homes. The master also has the advantage of various storage areas including a large walk in wardrobe and both other bedrooms also have wardrobe space. The property is fully double glazed and has a modern gas central heating system. The lounge and hall have quality Karndean flooring. Externally there are beautiful large gardens, a detached garage and driveway for multiple vehicles. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge/dining area 24' 4" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 7.42m Max x 3.58m Max )
Kitchen 12' 2" Max x 7' 7" Max ( 3.71m Max x 2.31m Max )
Family Room 19' 3" Max x 8' Max ( 5.87m Max x 2.44m Max )
Bedroom 13' Max x 8' 9" Max ( 3.96m Max x 2.67m Max )
Master Bedroom 14' 8" Max Exc wardrobe x 9' 6" Max Exc wardrobe ( 4.47m Max Exc wardrobe x 2.90m Max Exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 17' 2" Max x 8' 10" Max ( 5.23m Max x 2.69m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.