£99,500 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|14 July 2005||£86,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Stunning Mid Terrace villa located in quiet cul de sac on edge of town centre. Comprsing vestibule, lounge, fitted breakfasting kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom. Double glazing. Off road parking. Enclosed private gardens.
*** SOLD IN UNDER 2 WEEKS*** Lovely modern mid terraced villa set on a quiet cul-de-sac located close to Barrhead town centre. The property has been finished to a high standard throughout and benefits from modern decor and renovation. The accommodation on offer comprises of - entrance vestibule, welcoming lounge with access to upper level and kitchen, fitted breakfasting sized kitchen with a range of floor standing and wall mounted units including integrated appliances and rear garden access on ground floor. The upper level offers two double bedrooms with storage and bathroom off landing. The property is further enhanced by double glazing, enclosed private gardens to rear and electric heating. Barrhead is an East Renfrewshire commuter town located to the Southwest of Glasgow, adjacent to the Historic Burgh of Paisley. The town has many local amenities, including two major supermarkets and a plethora of local boutique style shops. There is both Primary and secondary schooling within the town with Wraes View falling under the catchment for Cross Arthurlie Primary, and Barrhead High. There are main public transport links within Barrhead, offering a train station and main bus routes.The town has road links to Paisley, Newton Mearns and Darnley. M74 access point can be found at Darnley, with the M8 being joined at Paisley. Glasgow Airport is approximately 7.5 miles distant.
Lounge 16' 8" x 11' 7" ( 5.08m x 3.53m )
Kitchen 11' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 8' 9" into door recess ( 3.53m x 2.67m into door recess )
Bedroom 2 11' 7" into cupboard recess x 8' 10" ( 3.53m into cupboard recess x 2.69m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.