£205,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|20 May 2005||£145,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Well presented modern Semi villa located close to Shawwood Park on well regarded street. Comprising of - hall, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms and study on 1st floor, attic room converted above. Further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed gardens to rear.
This Lovely Modern semi villa is located on a well regarded street within Newton Mearns close to Shawwood Park. Internally the property has been finished to a high standard and benefits from an attic conversion. The accommodation on offer comprises of Hall, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, study and 2 beds off landing, bedroom 3/attic room above. The property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating and double glazing. There are enclosed gardens to rear with driveway and single garage to front. Newton Mearns has long been regarded as one of the finest areas of Glasgow, and sits to the South Of Giffnock on the suburbs of the City's southside. Close to Shawwood Crescent are a plethora of amenities including shopping centre within approximately 5 minutes' drive. More extensive facilities including Waitrose, Aldi and family catering can be found at the Greenlaw Village close to the junction 4 on ramp of the M77. Schooling includes Mearns Primary, a feeder for Eastwood High school and Mearns Castle - both excellent state schools. For the commuter, junction 5 of the M77 is approximately 10 minutes South, giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre. There is a main bus route on Ayr Road, Mearns Road and train stations at Patterton and Whitecraigs.
Lounge 12' 7" x 15' 2" ( 3.84m x 4.62m )
Dining Room 9' 9" x 11' ( 2.97m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 10' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 2 14' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.37m x 3.76m )
Attic Room 14' 2" x 11' 8" ( 4.32m x 3.56m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.