£85,000 Offers over
Attractive three bedroom Semi-Detached Villa with particular features including ground floor shower room, master en-suite, driveway and extensive rear garden accessible from French doors in the kitchen. DG.
Attractive three bedroom Semi-Detached Villa with particular features including ground floor shower room, master en-suite, driveway and extensive rear garden accessible from French doors in the kitchen.
Annbank is a popular village on the outskirts of Ayr which benefits from a variety of local amenities including shops takeaways and schools as well as being within a fifteen minute drive of Ayr town centre.
Internally the property comprises of welcoming reception hallway, generous front facing lounge with fireplace as centre focal point, modern ground floor shower room with vanity wash hand basin, low flush w/c, walk in shower and heated towel rail, open plan kitchen/diner with integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, oven, hob and extractor hood, beautiful French doors leading to rear garden, three spacious bedrooms master en-suite.
Externally the Villa rests on a good sized plot with driveway, front and rear gardens rear being partially paved and extensive. Additionally the property benefits from oil heating and double glazing.
Lounge 11' 2" x 14' 10" ( 3.40m x 4.52m )
Kitchen/diner 14' 1" x 8' 4" ( 4.29m x 2.54m )
Shower Room 5' 7" x 11' ( 1.70m x 3.35m )
Master Bedroom 16' 2" max x 11' 4" ( 4.93m max x 3.45m )
Bedroom 2 9' 3" max x 12' ( 2.82m max x 3.66m )
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.59m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.