£165,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|25 November 2011||£155,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A well-proportioned 3 bedroom detached villa ideally situated in the charming town centre of Callander with sought after off-street parking.
This attractive property will appeal to a multitude of purchasers to include first time buyers, couples, small families and those perhaps looking for an investment into the holiday rental market.
Internally the home is set over two levels with the living accommodation set on the upper level. The ground floor consists of three bedrooms and stylish bathroom. The upper floor opens out to a generous lounge partially open plan to a stylish contemporary kitchen. A spiral staircase leads to a floored loft with power and lighting installed.
Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard throughout. The home has double glazing installed and warmth is provided by gas fired central heating.
To the front of the property are low maintenance gardens. A gated driveway provides off street parking. A number of timber sheds are also included within the sale.
The town of Callander is renowned for its lovely setting amidst the Trossachs, now part of the National Park and providing good local shopping and excellent schooling facilities, as well as being on the doorstep of some glorious countryside, which provides all forms of amenities for outdoor enthusiasts. Callander is well located for access to Central Scotland, Stirling being 14 miles away and Glasgow about 37 miles. As a consequence the town has become increasingly popular with commuters to the major towns as well as being an important centre for tourism. Schools - Callander Primary School and McLaren High School.
Lounge 19' 2" max x 18' 10" max ( 5.84m max x 5.74m max )
Kitchen 12' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.91m x 2.39m )
Bedroom 12' 9" max x 7' 9" plus door recess ( 3.89m max x 2.36m plus door recess )
Bedroom 9' 3" plus recess x 7' 2" ( 2.82m plus recess x 2.18m )
Bedroom 9' plus recess x 7' 2" ( 2.74m plus recess x 2.18m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.