£140,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|22 December 2008||£148,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Stunning three bedroom traditional red sandstone Bungalow which rests on an extensive plot of land, has conservatory, garage, driveway, ground floor bathroom, upper floor shower room and benefits from truly breath-taking countryside views. Oil heating. Double glazing.
Stunning three bedroom traditional red sandstone Bungalow which rests on an extensive plot of land, has conservatory, garage, driveway, ground floor bathroom, upper floor shower room and benefits from truly breath-taking countryside views.
Number 8 Hill Street is situated in Tarbolton, a small village on the outskirts of Ayr which benefits from a range of local amenities including shops, takeaways, primary school and other conveniences as well as being only a fifteen minute drive from Ayr town centre.
Ground floor of the property comprises of entrance vestibule, generous lounge with centre focal point fireplace, fitted kitchen with storage cabinets, space for appliances and range cooker, gorgeous dining room, spacious rear facing conservatory with stunning panoramic countryside views, family bathroom with wash hand basin, low flush w/c, bath with overhead shower and master bedroom with large fitted wardrobes.
Upper floor of the property consists of two generously sized bedrooms with Velux style windows and built in storage as well as shower room with vanity wash hand basin, w/c and shower cubicle.
Externally the property is nestled on an extensive plot boasting amazing scenery, beautiful landscaped gardens and large multi-car driveway. The property is oil heated and double glazed.
Lounge 16' x 16' 2" ( 4.88m x 4.93m )
Kitchen 10' 10" excl door x 14' 1" ( 3.30m excl door x 4.29m )
Dining Room 14' 6" x 10' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.12m )
Conservatory 10' 10" x 15' 8" ( 3.30m x 4.78m )
Bathroom 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
Master Bedroom 16' 2" x 9' 10" ( 4.93m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 11' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 17' 5" max ( 3.58m x 5.31m max )
Shower Room 6' x 6' 8" ( 1.83m x 2.03m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.