£159,950 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|22 June 2007||£142,500||£45,500|
|27 September 2004||£97,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
6 Kirktonfield Crescent is a well-presented modern three bedroom semi detached villa in popular cul de sac in Neilston.
The property occupies private gardens in a small cul-de-sac access road benefiting from a driveway. There is a landscaped rear garden overlooking the beautiful countryside.
This modern home is presented in good decorative order offers principal accommodation formed over two levels. The accommodation comprises of a reception hallway stairs to the upper floor and entry to a modern cloakroom WC. A spacious lounge is open plan to the dining room with patio doors to the rear gardens. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern kitchen furniture with built in oven, gas hob, cooker hood and space for further free standing appliances.
The upper floor of the property has entry to two double sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobe storage and a third single bedroom with a cupboard storage area. Impressive bathroom has a three piece suite in white, comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin and bath with a wall mounted electric shower positioned over. Specification of this home includes double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Lounge / Dining Area 26' max x 12' 6" max ( 7.92m max x 3.81m max )
Kitchen 11' 3" max x 7' 6" max ( 3.43m max x 2.29m max )
Bedroom 12' 2" to front of mirrored ward x 8' 11" ( 3.71m to front of mirrored ward x 2.72m )
Bedroom 9' 8" to front of mirrored ward x 8' 11" ( 2.95m to front of mirrored ward x 2.72m )
Bedroom 7' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.06m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.