£85,000 Offers over
4 Spiers place is a fantastic 3 bedroom mid terraced villa in Linwood and boasts a fantastic dining sized kitchen
Attractive mid terraced villa situated in established development in Linwood offers good sized family accommodation on two levels. Accommodation of entrance hallway, understair storage cupboard, stairs to upper level, and downstairs lounge which is bright with large front and rear windows and feature fireplace, through to fitted dining kitchen offering wall and base units and complimentary work surfaces and access to back door area. Bathroom is upstairs with 3 piece white suite. The stairs return to two double bedrooms and a single sized bedroom accessed from upper landing. GCH and D/G. The property features lovely front and read gardens.
The property is conveniently placed for access to a host of local amenities including schools at both primary and secondary levels, shops and public transport services. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by giving easy access to Paisley, Johnstone and Glasgow City Centre as well as the M8 motorway.
Lounge 18' 1" x 10' 11" ( 5.51m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 18' 1" max x 10' 7" max ( 5.51m max x 3.23m max )
Bedroom 12' max x 11' 6" max ( 3.66m max x 3.51m max )
Bedroom 11' 10" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.61m max x 3.40m max )
Bedroom 8' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.41m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.