£115,000 Offers over
33 Lomond Gardens is a three bedroom semi detached villa located in the popular area of Elderslie. Property comprises: Reception hall, lounge area, fitted kitchen, modern shower room, three bedrooms, gas central heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens.
Allen &Harris are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached villa located in the popular area of Elderslie.
Property comprises: Reception hall, large lounge area with large bright window to the front, fitted kitchen, modern shower room, bedroom on lower level and two double bedrooms on the upper level.
The property is also enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating,f antastic front and rear gardens. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment!!
Elderslie provides some local shops and amenities. Johnstone provides a wider selection of shopping as well as a mainline railway station. Easy access to surrounding areas including Paisley. Well placed for access to the A737 leading to the M8 motorway network and Glasgow Airport.
Lounge 15' 4" max x 12' ( 4.67m max x 3.66m )
Kitchen 10' 8" x 9' 11" max ( 3.25m x 3.02m max )
Bedroom 11' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 15' 3" x 10' 1" max ( 4.65m x 3.07m max )
Bedroom 15' 3" x 12' 1" max ( 4.65m x 3.68m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.