£70,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 March 2007||£70,000||£15,000|
|4 July 2003||£55,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Ideally located within the popular New Farm Loch area of Kilmarnock, this three bedroom mid-terrace home is sure to appeal to all. Early viewing is recommended.
** CLOSING DATE 12pm 16th July 2019** Ideally located within the popular New Farm Loch area of Kilmarnock, this three bedroom mid-terrace home is sure to appeal.
The ground floor of this family sized home is comprised of a generous kitchen/Diner and the kitchen - which is accessible from both the hallway and dining area alike. In addition, there is functional hallway space, providing access to all ground floor rooms and the stairs to the upper level.
The first floor of this Barclay Drive home provides the bedrooms, two are double bedrooms and all three of which benefit from built-in storage.
Externally, the property has a low-maintenance front and rear garden.
New Farm Loch is a popular residential area of Kilmarnock which has a selection of amenities including shops, schools and transport services. Bus and rail links give regular access throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. The M77 is nearby giving further links into Ayrshire, Glasgow and beyond.
Lounge / Diner 25' 7" x 11' 5" max ( 7.80m x 3.48m max )
Kitchen 9' 2" x 9' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 13' 1" x 9' 10" Excl Door ( 3.99m x 3.00m Excl Door )
Bedroom 9' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.00m x 3.48m )
Bedroom 7' 2" Incl Door x 8' 2" ( 2.18m Incl Door x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.