£180,000 Offers over
Three Bedroom Semi Detached Villa with driveway to timber garage and gardens to front and to rear with decking area and the majority laid to lawn. Ideally positioned for ease of access to transport links and shopping at Anniesland and Knightswood.
This Three Bedroom Semi Detached Villa offers well laid out accommodation on the lower level comprising of Entrance Hall, Good Sized Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen with access out to rear garden which offers decking area and lawn. On the upper level there are Two Double Bedrooms and a further single Bedroom and Family Bathroom and accessed from the landing is the loft which is floored providing further storage.
The property further benefits from Gas CH, Double Glazed Windows and ample driveway leading to timber garage.
The property is conveniently situated close to Great Western Road offering transport links to surrounding areas with local schooling and shopping within ease of access of the property.
Early viewing highly recommended.
Lounge 12' 3" max x 15' 5" into window ( 3.73m max x 4.70m into window )
Dining Room 10' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.17m x 3.28m )
Kitchen 10' 4" max x 7' 3" max ( 3.15m max x 2.21m max )
Bedroom One 12' 4" max x 15' 2" into window ( 3.76m max x 4.62m into window )
Bedroom Two 10' 9" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.28m max x 3.17m max )
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 5' 10" ( 2.41m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.