£145,000 Fixed price
Foresters (42 x 20, 2 bed)
Our Foresters lodge has the style and appeal of a traditional barn conversion with timber exposed beams spanning its width; creating a wonderfully inviting atmosphere in this home.
- Fully glazed front elevation including high level windows
- Dorma above entrance
- Stunning timber themed interior with clad ceiling and exposed truss
- Large inglenook style fireplace
- Two sky lights
- Fully equipped kitchen including integrated appliances and island unit
- Five burner gas hob, eye level oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and dual washer/dryer
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.