£299,000 Offers over
This fabulous detached, traditional villa is located in one of the most beautiful and peaceful settings available within the National Park and offers wonderful family accommodation. Having been extensively refurbished in recent times the home offers traditional features blended with peace of mind.
Springbank is a delightful property which provides generous, versatile and flexible accommodation on a sizeable elevated plot. Set over two levels the home consists on the ground floor of entrance porch with feature lead glass windows, hallway, lounge with bay window, family/dining room, cosy snug/study, impressive kitchen, with Belfast sink and high quality base units open plan onto a dining area, shower room, utility, boiler room and rear porch/boot room ideal for removing dirty boots or drying dogs after a long spectacular walk. The upper floor is accessed by way of a substantial timber staircase and offers four bedrooms and a further bathroom. Excellent levels of storage can be found throughout the property and includes a substantial floored and lined attic space which is accessed by loft ladder and has power and lighting installed.
Internally the home has been extensively refurbished by the current owners. The substantial work undertaken includes a complete replacement roof(including both the timber frame work &slates) which is a considerable saving to the new owner, electrics, first floor windows, new flooring, all new central heating plumbing and radiators, additional insulation and redecoration. Warmth is provided by oil fired combi boiler.
Lounge 16' 6" max into window x 12' 6" max ( 5.03m max into window x 3.81m max )
Dining/family Room 12' 4" x 11' 7" ( 3.76m x 3.53m )
Kitchen 13' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.99m x 2.87m )
Dining Area 9' 4" x 9' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.82m )
Snug/study 12' 6" max x 7' 3" max ( 3.81m max x 2.21m max )
Utility 8' 11" x 5' 3" ( 2.72m x 1.60m )
Boiler Room 6' 10" x 9' 7" ( 2.08m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 13' max x 11' 6" plus door recess ( 3.96m max x 3.51m plus door recess )
Bedroom 11' 4" max x 12' 8" max ( 3.45m max x 3.86m max )
Bedroom 12' 3" max x 7' 8" max ( 3.73m max x 2.34m max )
Bedroom 9' x 5' 11" ( 2.74m x 1.80m )
Springbank sits in attractive mature gardens with an extensive driveway to the side. To the front an attractive patio provides a wonderful peaceful setting to enjoy the stunning location. A delightful circular barbecue hut, with centrally suspended fire pit, offers a perfect spot for those wishing to entertain. Further outbuildings provide additional storage.
A separate plot, which lies to the rear of the home, is also available for purchase and comes with full planning permission for a 3/4 bedroom detached villa. Details are available on request.
Lochearnhead is a small picturesque village situated at the west end of Loch Earn and is beautifully set within the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. Local shopping/post office are provided within the village. School- Primary and Secondary schools are Strathyre Primary School, McLaren High School, Callander and Morrison's Academy, Crieff. The larger town of Callander is situated approximately 14 miles away and offers more extensive facilities.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.