£175,000 Offers over
Traditional cottage set within countryside location, offering reception hallway, two public rooms, two bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. There is also private parking to rear, open outlook, immaculate condition throughout Within 1 mile from Kilwinning.
Renovated semi-detached traditional cottage within enviable position set within the countryside, yet less than a 1 mile from Kilwinning and offering spacious accommodation comprising on the ground floor there is reception hallway, spacious lounge with french doors to decking area and rear garden with open outlook, formal dining room with wood burner and ornate fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with rear porch off, on the upper floor there are two good sized double bedrooms. The property is further enhanced by private garden with shed, to rear which has been laid with ease of maintenance in mind and offers open outlook over countrywide to the rear. There is also a private parking area to the rear which can be access via communal road.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent family home which is offered to the market in pristine condition throughout.
Lounge 15' 5" x 13' 1" ( 4.70m x 3.99m )
Dining Room 14' 11" max x 16' 1" + door recess ( 4.55m max x 4.90m + door recess )
Kitchen 11' 5" max x 8' 10" ( 3.48m max x 2.69m )
Bedroom One 10' 11" max x 16' max ( restricted height) ( 3.33m max x 4.88m max ( restricted height) )
Bedroom Two 16' 3" x 11' 3" restricted height ( 4.95m x 3.43m restricted height )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.