£220,000 Offers over
A highly sought after detached villa comprising hallway, lounge open plan to dining room and kitchen. On the upper level there are three bedrooms and family shower room. GCH &DG. Well maintained gardens to front and rear. Garage.
A highly sought after detached villa with accommodation comprising welcoming reception hallway, spacious lounge open plan to dining area and good sized fitted kitchen. On the upper level there are three bedrooms and family shower room. The property further benefits from GCH &DG. Externally there are immaculate gardens to the front and rear with driveway to side leading to garage.
The property has a wide selection of local amenities including Asda supermarkets and Mark &Spencer located at Strathkelvin Retail Park, regular bus services to Glasgow and surrounding areas and Bishopbriggs train station offers a mainline railway link. Excellent local schooling located close by at both primary and secondary levels and a number of recreational pursuits can be found within the area including Golf, Football, Rugby and Bowling clubs. This popular location is located approximately 5 miles to the heart of Glasgow's City Centre and is conveniently situated for commuter access to nearby M80 offering direct access to Edinburgh &Stirling.
Lounge 15' 2" x 12' 6" ( 4.62m x 3.81m )
Dining Room 10' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.95m )
Kitchen 10' 11" x 9' ( 3.33m x 2.74m )
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 10' 5" Plus door recess ( 4.45m x 3.17m Plus door recess )
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Three 10' Max x 8' 5" max ( 3.05m Max x 2.57m max )
Shower Room 6' 4" x 6' 3" ( 1.93m x 1.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.