£205,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|9 May 2017||£191,500||£8,000|
|10 March 2008||£183,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
This modern 4 bedroom detached villa offers extensive family accommodation, set within a popular residential development, with excellent access to nearby motorway links.
This generously sized modern villa is well situated towards the end of a family friendly cul-de-sac and provides a bright and welcoming home. Internally the property consists on the ground floor of entrance vestibule, expansive hallway, well-proportioned lounge open plan to dining area which has patio doors leading to the rear garden, WC and a spacious dining kitchen with an array of floor and wall units. Completing the downstairs is a handy utility room. The upper floor offers a family bathroom, with over bath shower and four double bedrooms with the master benefiting from a fabulous en-suite shower room. Excellent levels of storage can be found throughout the property.
All rooms are presented in bright fresh décor with the excellent sizes of rooms giving a spacious feel. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard and complimented by gas fired central heating and double glazing.
To the front of the home are gardens designed for ease of maintenance. A double width tarmac driveway provides off street parking and in turn allows access to the single integral garage. To the rear the private south facing gardens have open outlooks and back onto woodland. The garden provides a bright patio space and lawn section. Substantial timber fencing provides a child safe environment and offers additional privacy and security.
Lounge 16' 1" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.90m max x 3.48m max )
Dining 9' 5" x 8' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.69m )
Kitchen 15' 3" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.65m max x 3.61m max )
Utility 6' max x 5' 10" max ( 1.83m max x 1.78m max )
Bedroom 11' 7" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.53m max x 3.40m max )
Bedroom 11' 7" max x 10' 6" max ( 3.53m max x 3.20m max )
Bedroom 12' max x 8' 11" max ( 3.66m max x 2.72m max )
Bedroom 10' 3" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.12m max x 2.95m max )
Plean is an ideal location for the commuter with easy access to motorway connections to Glasgow and Edinburgh. There is a selection of day to day shops with a more extensive range available in nearby Stirling. There is primary schooling within the village and secondary levels close at hand. A selection of sporting and recreational facilities are also available close by.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.