£199,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|12 May 2006||£123,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
***CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER, 2019 @12 NOON**
An immaculately presented 'Dutch-style' semi-detached home; thoughtfully converted to deliver the perfect complement of family accommodation within this ever sought--after pocket of East Renfrewshire.
Enjoying a high standard of neutral decorative order throughout, this semi-detached family home sits within the sought-after East Renfrewshire school catchment pocket of Glasgow South and has been sympathetically converted to now deliver an ideal balance of family accommodation.
Immediately welcoming upon entry; this bright and spacious property comprises welcoming reception hallway, attractive formal dining sized lounge with striking feature fire and surround at focal point and dual aspect window and 'French door' formations drawing an abundance of natural light, modern fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage units with large walk-in larder cupboard off, three well-proportioned bedrooms (the master of which has been formed via a stunning attic conversion and boasts panoramic views) and a contemporary, fully tiled, family bathroom incorporating white three-piece suite with overhead shower attachment. There is both double glazing and gas central heating in situ to further compliment this home as well as a security alarm system.
The property is similarly impressive externally with neatly manicured gardens to both front and rear which are, in the former, laid to mono-bloc to deliver ample off-street parking whilst providing access in turn to a detached garage. To the rear there is a raised patio area leading from the property's French doors which has been designed in decorative paving to create an impressive aesthetic.
Dining Lounge 24' 1" max x 11' 9" max ( 7.34m max x 3.58m max )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 1 (attic) Irregular Shaped Room 17' 1" max x 15' 5" max ( 5.21m max x 4.70m)
Bedrom 2 10' 11" x 7' 7" to front of robes ( 3.33m x 2.31m to front of robes )
Bedroom 3 12' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.94m x 2.79m )
Bathroom 6' 5" max x 6' 5" max ( 1.96m max x 1.96m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.