£350,000 Offers over
An impressively spacious detached family bungalow occupying a sizeable and predominantly level plot within one of Netherlee's more desirable residential pockets.
Nestling peacefully in one of Netherlee's more desirable residential pockets, yet only a short walk from a variety of amenities including Netherlee primary school, this tastefully presented detached bungalow boasts a truly balanced complement of family accommodation over two levels with the additional capacity for a granny/teenage attic wing.
Immediately welcoming upon entry via a useful outer porch, the ground floor accommodation boasts generous proportions and comprises broad reception hallway , bright formal bay-windowed' lounge with feature fire and surround at focal point and attractive stained glass window, fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets and leading in turn to a beautiful conservatory with pleasant garden views, three well-appointed double bedrooms and a family bathroom featuring white three-piece suite and overhead shower attachment. A stairway leads thereafter from the hallway to an impressive complement of attic apartments which include an attractive lounge with large walk-in storage cupboard and open-plan kitchen area, a generous and bright double bedroom and a contemporary shower room with white three piece suite; the combination of which deliver an obvious granny/teenage proposition.
The property is equally impressive externally by virtue of the large level plot in which it sits which affords off-street parking for a number of vehicles with a well maintained driveway leading through to a detached garage.
Lounge 15' 10" x 15' 1" ( 4.83m x 4.60m )
Kitchen 13' 10" max x 10' 4" max ( 4.22m max x 3.15m max )
Bedroom One 14' 10" Into bay x 13' 4" ( 4.52m Into bay x 4.06m )
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 12' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.89m )
Bedroom Three 11' 9" max x 13' 6" max ( 3.58m max x 4.11m max )
Conservatory 11' 8" max x 11' 8" max ( 3.56m max x 3.56m max )
Family Bathroom 6' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.01m x 1.93m )
Attic Bedroom Four 14' 6" x 9' ( 4.42m x 2.74m )
Attic Lounge Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Attic Shower Room 5' 4" x 5' 10" ( 1.63m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.