£240,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|4 December 2015||£175,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Very well presented three bedroom detached property boasting three public rooms and garage with fully enclosed rear garden.
This lovely detached villa is located on an enclosed estate in the ever popular Deaconsbank area of the City, and offers well-appointed accommodation in walk in condition throughout. The property comprises of - lounge with bright aspects to front, dining area accessed from lounge with fitted kitchen off and added conservatory on the ground floor. The upper level completes the accommodation on offer with three bedrooms and bathroom off landing. The property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating and double glazing. Externally, there are enclosed private gardens to rear accessed via door from the kitchen or conservatory, and driveway to front leading to garage.
Deaconsbank is a well-regarded suburb of Glasgow located on the South of the city by Newton Mearns. The property is located within approximately 0.9 mile of Patterton train station offering commuter access by public transport to Glasgow City Centre. Major bus routes can be found on Rouken Glen Road, again approximately 0.3 miles away from the property. Thornliebank town centre itself offers a selection of amenities including local shops, bars and restaurants, with more extensive supermarket facilities at Darnley. Deaconsbank is approximately 8 miles from Glasgow City Centre making the suburb an obvious choice for the young professional working in the City.
Living Room 15' 8" x 10' ( 4.78m x 3.05m )
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 9" max ( 3.17m x 2.36m max )
Dining Room 10' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.20m x 2.39m )
Conservatory Irregular Shaped Room 10' 8" x 9' 10" max ( 3.25m x 3.00m)
Master Bedroom 10' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 2 13' x 9' 1" max ( 3.96m x 2.77m max )
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 7' 10" max ( 3.10m x 2.39m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.