£130,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|7 October 2016||£129,000||£6,000|
|1 June 2007||£123,000||£26,000|
|23 April 2004||£97,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A stylishly presented and impressively extended mid terrace home occupying a level plot within this sought-after residential pocket.
Enjoying a preferable position, close to a range of local amenities and within one of Renfrew's more popular residential pockets, this immaculately presented mid terrace home has been thoughtfully extended to deliver a superbly balanced complement of family accommodation.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, this home is notably bright and boasts a stylish decorative finish throughout which extends, on the ground floor, to vestibule hallway, impressively spacious formal lounge with attractive hard-wood flooring and sizeable walk-in storage cupboard off and striking contemporary dining kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted units with tiled wall finish to splashbacks and highly useful breakfasting bar. On the upper floor there are two extremely well-appointed double bedrooms as well as a modern family bathroom featuring white three piece suite with overhead shower attachment and vanity storage.
Of additional note is the spacious attic area which provides tremendous storage capacity whilst the home also benefits from additional features such as gas central heating and double glazed window formations (attic roof-light not checked).
Similarly impressive externally, the property enjoys level garden grounds to both front and rear which have, in both instances, been designed with ease of maintenance in mind. To the front there is off street parking provided whilst, to the rear, the south-easterly facing garden is fully enclosed.
Formal Lounge 22' 4" into bay x 15' 4" ( 6.81m into bay x 4.67m )
Dining Kitchen 14' 1" x 11' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 1 12' max x 11' 11" into bay ( 3.66m max x 3.63m into bay )
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.64m )
Bathroom 6' 1" x 5' 5" ( 1.85m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.