£190,000 Offers over
Extended three bedroom detached home offering entrance hall, lounge open to dining area, 2nd reception room (which could be bedroom, three excellent sized double bedrooms, modern fitted en suite and bathroom. There is also garage, monobloc driveway, corner site, gas c/h, d/g and garden grounds.
Extended detached home, ideally located within corner plot and offering spacious accommodation over two levels. On the ground floor there is entrance hall, with front facing lounge and open to dining area with french doors to rear garden, 2nd reception room, which could easily be used as a ground floor bedroom, modern fitted kitchen with integrated fridge, on the upper floor there is three good sized double bedrooms with bedrooms one &two benefiting from built in wardrobes and master bedroom having modern en suite shower room which comprises of shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c, there is also a excellent modern family bathroom. Further enhanced by garage, with up and over door, power and light, monobloc driveway, gas c/h, d/g and garden grounds to front, side and rear. The rear garden is enclosed with lawn and two paved patio areas.
Walk in condition throughout
Viewing is essential to appreciate this deceptively spacious home with easy access to by-pass.
Lounge 12' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.45m )
Dining Area 11' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.45m )
Reception Room 17' 7" x 8' 10" ( 5.36m x 2.69m )
Kitchen 14' 9" max x 8' 10" ( 4.50m max x 2.69m )
Bedroom One 16' 3" max x 9' 5" max ( 4.95m max x 2.87m max )
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 11" max ( 3.35m x 2.72m max )
Bedroom Three 11' max x 8' 2" max ( 3.35m max x 2.49m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.